filter system removes impurities present in water 150 litre filter is included in this pack
an initial hot shot of water kills bacteria that may be present in the formula powder
helps the formula powder dissolve easily
dispenses the correct amount of water for a more accurate and consistent dilution
once the balance of water has been added to the hot shot, the feed will be ready to serve at body temperature
breast milk is served at body temperature, so why not your formula?
Perfect Prep™ Machine
where to buy?
- Offering a wide range of quality baby essentials
- Your one-stop destination for baby essentials
- 50 years' experience in all baby related products
- A fantastic variety of baby and toddler products
- A great range of products for your baby and nursery
- Baby specialists since 1974
- Making life easier for mum with a wide range of baby essentials
- Providing for all parents' and baby's needs
- Baby department providing a range of products
- An extensive selection of baby essentials
- Family owned retailer providing a wide range of baby accessories
- Large selection of baby and child safety products
- All the baby accessories you need
Closer to Nature Perfect Prep™ machine makes a fresh bottle at just the right serving temperature in less than 2 minutes.
When baby arrives there's so much to do and to think about, so many things to juggle, so much that's new and challenging. That’s why we’ve created the Perfect Prep™ machine. Specially designed to make preparing bottles quicker and more accurate, Perfect Prep™ gives you the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing your baby's bottle will be perfect every time. Breast milk is best for your new baby, but if you are making the move to formula milk, Perfect Prep™ is everything.
- Makes a fresh bottle at correct temperature in less than 2 minutes.
- Filter system removes impurities present in water.
- Initial ‘hot shot’ of water kills bacteria that may be present in formula.
- Dispenses correct amount of water for a more accurate and consistent dilution.
- This Perfect Prep™ machine measures in UK ounces.
Contains: 1 x Perfect Prep™ machine, 1 x 150 Litre Filter
Compatibility: Compatible with several different baby bottles.
download the instructions
Why does the Perfect Prep™ tank temperature too hot light come on?
The only time we would expect this warning light to come on is during the cleaning mode, when you flush the unit with boiled water. Thereafter, you should only ever fill your unit with cold water from the tap. The Perfect Prep™ unit contains a probe that measures the temperature of the water in the tank and prevents the unit from dispensing if the water is above 25 C. This is a key safety feature to ensure that the final feed is not too hot. High water temperature should only ever be an issue in hotter climates, but it is not uncommon for mains water to rise in temperature in cooler climates during a sustained period of hot weather. We therefore recommend that the cold tap is flushed for 10 seconds before filling the tank. Other preventative actions include (i) keeping the unit out of direct sunlight and (ii) regularly topping up with cold tap water rather than letting a full unit stand and warm for long periods of time.
Bonding With Baby
In those first few weeks and months after birth it’s common for dads to worry that they don’t feel as close to baby as mum. Don’t panic, remember mum has had a 9 month head start! It can take time to adjust to your new role of dad so here are some of our suggestions to help you bond with baby.
Bottle Feeding Advice
Our bottle feeding benefits page outlines some of the reasons why certain mums choose bottle feeding ahead of breastfeeding.
Making up a Bottle Feed
Preparing a bottle feed takes a bit of practice, but if you follow our advice you'll soon get the hang of it.
Bottle Feeding Dos and Don'ts
Our bottle feeding dos and don'ts keep you on the right track when it comes to bottle feeding your baby.