filter system removes impurities present in water 150 litre filter is included in this pack
an initial hot shot of water kills bacteria that may be present in the formula powder
helps the formula powder dissolve easily
dispenses the correct amount of water for a more accurate and consistent dilution
once the balance of water has been added to the hot shot, the feed will be ready to serve at body temperature
breast milk is served at body temperature, so why not your formula?
Perfect Prep™ Machine
Closer to Nature Perfect Prep™ machine makes a fresh bottle at just the right serving temperature in less than 2 minutes.
When baby arrives there's so much to do and to think about, so many things to juggle, so much that's new and challenging. That’s why we’ve created the Perfect Prep™ machine. Specially designed to make preparing bottles quicker and more accurate, Perfect Prep™ gives you the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing your baby's bottle will be perfect every time. Breast milk is best for your new baby, but if you are making the move to formula milk, Perfect Prep™ is everything.
where to buy?
- Offering a wide range of quality baby essentials
- Your one-stop destination for baby essentials
- 50 years' experience in all baby related products
- A fantastic variety of baby and toddler products
- A great range of products for your baby and nursery
- Baby specialists since 1974
- Making life easier for mum with a wide range of baby essentials
- Providing for all parents' and baby's needs
- Baby department providing a range of products
- An extensive selection of baby essentials
- Family owned retailer providing a wide range of baby accessories
- Large selection of baby and child safety products
- All the baby accessories you need
- A large selection of baby products delivered direct to you
- Makes a fresh bottle at correct temperature in less than 2 minutes.
- Filter system removes impurities present in water.
- Initial ‘hot shot’ of water kills bacteria that may be present in formula.
- Dispenses correct amount of water for a more accurate and consistent dilution.
- This Perfect Prep™ machine measures in UK ounces.
Contains: 1 x Perfect Prep™ machine, 1 x 150 Litre Filter
Compatibility: Compatible with several different baby bottles.
how the Perfect Prep™ Machine worksLearn more about how to get the best out of your Perfect Prep™
download the instructions
Is the Perfect Prep machine safe for my baby as it does not boil the water?
Provided your tap water is of drinking quality the filter in the unit will remove any impurities. Certain bacteria such as e-coli and pseudomonas can be present in water, which is why guidelines recommend that you boil your water before making up a bottle. Our filter has however been tested and proven to remove these same bacteria.
Is there a way that I can make a smaller feed than 4 ounces?
We would have loved to be able to prepare a smaller bottle volume with the unit, but the reason it cannot be made to work for a feed below 4oz is because the volume needs to be large enough to easily be split into two. 1) An initial hot shot big enough to dilute the formula into. 2) A dilution big enough to dilute the hot down to body temperature ready to serve. For any smaller feed we don’t have enough hot water in which to dilute the formula powder effectively, or enough to dilute and cool it down sufficiently from 70C. Although we do not manufacture formula powder, we have looked at what the leading brands recommend and most assume that a 9lb+ baby will be on 4oz feeds. It is difficult to recommend a "suitable from" age because every new born weight is different. Some babies are onto 4oz feeds within a couple of weeks whereas others may take longer.
Bottle Feeding Advice
Our bottle feeding benefits page outlines some of the reasons why certain mums choose bottle feeding ahead of breastfeeding.
Bottle Feeding Dos and Don'ts
Our bottle feeding dos and don'ts keep you on the right track when it comes to bottle feeding your baby.
Bonding With Baby
It can take time to adjust to your new role of dad. Here are some of our suggestions to help you bond with baby.
Making up a Bottle Feed
Preparing a bottle feed takes a bit of practice, but if you follow our advice you'll soon get the hang of it.