We’ve been listening to mums for over 50 years and have worked with them to develop a few toddler feeding products that can help make life easier when it comes to mealtimes. take a look at our baby food shopping list below:
As you will soon find out, baby bibs are one of the most important purchases you can make. There is going to be a lot of mess so it’s good to be prepared! If it turns out you’ve got a really messy eater you may want a splash mat under the (easy-clean) highchair too!
Not all spoons are created equal
When it comes to them taking their very first mouthfuls the right spoon is very important.
The ideal spoon is:
- Plastic (as metal retains heat and could burn your baby’s sensitive mouth)
- Very shallow (to ensure the food goes into the baby and doesn’t stay on the spoon)
- Long handled (to reach more easily into food jars and storage pots)
Our feeding spoons have all these things. What’s more, our Heat Sensing Baby Spoons change colour from red to yellow to warn when food is too hot to give your baby. They are ideal when you’re using a microwave to heat up food because they will tell you at a glance when it’s safe to feed the baby – and when it’s not.
We are always looking for ways to help make life simpler for mums and have designed a range of colourful, clever and practical products to do just that.
- Our brilliant combined steamer-blender takes all of the hassle out of preparing healthy meals for your baby. It gently steams food preserving all the nutrients then easily blends to a range of textures for every weaning stage.
- Our easi-mat holds our bowls and plates firmly on the table even when little hands have got other ideas…
- Our bowls and spoons have been designed with the same angles to help reduce mess.
- We know that some of your best friends as a mum include the dishwasher, freezer and microwave so all of our products are designed from suitable, hardwearing materials
- None of our products contain PVC and are all BPA free
- Even a really hungry baby can cope with the super-speedy 4 minutes it takes to warm baby food safely in our Electric Bottle and Food Warmer
- Ice cube trays or small pots are really useful for when you want to make a big batch of food and store in baby-friendly portions. These pop up freezer pots are just the ticket
- And a sense of humour, you’ll most definitely need one of those ;-)