The tiny tip on the Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer is ideal for newborns, but is also suitable for the whole family.
To use the thermometer, place the hygiene cover over the end of the probe and click into place. Place the thermometer in the ear aiming for the ear drum and press the scan button. The temperature reading will be shown clearly on the large LCD display.
If your baby's temperature is worringly high, the Fever Alert on the Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer will sound one long beep followed by three short beeps to warn the user of potential fever.
Store nine memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease. We all know baby brain does exist!
Quick 1 second reading
- Tiny ear tip is ideal for newborns yet suitable for the whole family to use
- Accurate reading in 1 second
- Fever alert alarm when temperature is too high
- Easy-to-read, large LCD display
- Stores 9 readings in memory for easy monitoring and comparison
- Temperature given in Fahrenheit or Celsuis Comes with 8 hygiene covers
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.