Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps, with the Closer to Nature DECT Sound and Movement Baby Monitor that uses digital enhanced cordless technology to pick up and relays your baby’s slightest sounds and movements to your parent unit.
Movement Sensor Pad
The monitor has a unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby’s cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds.
Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn. Once the child can move freely around the cot, parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model.
The two way talk back feature with volume control on Closer to Nature baby monitors lets you soothe and reassure baby from another room.
Long Distance Range
The Closer to Nature Digital Monitors have a long distance range of up to 300 metres, relaying every single sound made by baby to the parent unit whether indoors or outdoors. The monitor also is fitted with an out of range indicator so parents will know if the link is lost.
Rechargeable docking station
- Digital enhanced cordless technology (DECT) offers interference-free monitoring
- Movement sensor pad monitors movement
- Easy-to-read LCD screen with room temperature displayed on both units
- Long distance range, up to 300 metres with out-of-range indicator
- Two-way talkback feature and fully digital sound to reassure baby from afar
- Rechargeable docking station for flexible and portable use
- A built-in, gentle night light is controllable from the parent unit.
- Paging function to help you relocate a misplaced parent unit.
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.