Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps, with the Closer to Nature Digital Video and movement monitor that uses FHSS digital technology for interference-free monitoring.
Infrared night vision camera
The infrared night vision camera on the Closer to Nature Digital Video Monitor offers a clear picture on a large 3 inch screen ensuring excellent video quality, even in the dark
Movement Sensor Pad
The monitor has a unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby’s cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds.
Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn. Once the child can move freely around the cot, parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model.
The two way talk back feature with volume control on Closer to Nature baby monitors lets you soothe and reassure baby from another room.
Rechargeable docking station
- Infrared night vision camera ensure excellent video quality
- 3-inch colour screen with room temperature display
- Movement sensor pad monitors movement with adjustable sensitivity settings
- Digital enhanced cordless technology (DECT) offers interference-free monitoring
- Long distance range, up to 300 metres with out-of-range indicator
- Two-way talkback feature and fully digital sound to reassure baby from afar
- A built-in, gentle night light is controllable from the parent unit.
- Paging function to help you relocate a misplaced parent unit.
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.