Baby Approved teats
Babies can become very attached to their favourite style of soother. That’s why all of the new Tommee Tippee soothers have the same baby approved* baglet, so you can easily switch between different shield styles within the collection without causing your baby any confusion.
*68% of babies accepted this new style soother first time, compared to just 43% for the old style closer to nature design – in an independent product trials conducted by Swift research, February 2013 with 112 UK mothers and babies.
Supports Natural Oral development
The symmetrical orthodontic shaped baglet on our soothers has been designed to improve balance, making it easier for babies to hold the soothers in their mouth whilst supporting natural oral development.
Close to a bottle shaped teat
The teat like shape on the Tommee Tippee Fun Style Soother is more like a bottle teat for a more familiar feeling for a baby.
Breast-like shaped teat
Approved by babies*
Symmetrical orthodontic shape
- Air shield style soother with bright and playful animal and fun monster designs.
- Holes in the shield encourage improved air flow between the shield and baby’s delicate skin to help minimise the risk of irritation.
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.
- Reversible soother baglet, make it easier for babies to correctly insert the soother.
- All soothers are BPA-free for ultimate reassurance.
- Available in 3 age stages – 0-6m, 6-18m & 18-36m
- All soothers are available in packs of 2.
Where to buy Tommee Tippee products?
Find out which retailers stock Tommee Tippee products.